1. Ashlee | 13/04/2007 | English HOT topic
All you have 2 do is tell me a game that you want cheats from and I can Give you them...
Have Fun!! Ashlee
 2. pups | 15/04/2007 | English
Hi.
Anybody out there with hints/tips for cradle of rome?

Greetz
Pups
 3. Ashlee | 07/05/2007 | English
CRADLE OF ROME- for Pups

Sometimes tips are not enough. In those cases, tricks come into play. Here are a few to employ if you "really" need to cheat a bit. In the Cradle of Rome directory you'll find a file named Profiles.xml that you can edit. Make a copy of it before making any changes so you have a backup. Now, open Profiles.xml with Notepad. Find the line near the top where it says where "NAME" equals your user name ("<" and ">" begin and end each line of code). On the second line below this make the following changes. Please note that I'm using -- and -- to set off the text to be changed.

# The text -- Last life="X" -- ("X" equals the current number of extra lives) can be changed to increase or decrease your available lives. Want 10 extra lives? Change it to read -- Last life="10" -- to make the increase.

# The text -- level="XX" -- ("XX" equals the level you previously completed) can be changed to get past a particularly difficult level. So, if level 61 is giving you fits, change the text to read -- level="61" -- and when you restart the game, you'll be on level 62.

Ashlee
PS: Sorry it took so long! I was on holidays!
 4. Ashlee | 16/06/2007 | English
Heyyyy please ask for some more cheats!!!

I check this nearly everyday so don't be worried about waiting
 5. linda | 19/06/2007 | English
eey i wonder how you must play fish tycoon..
cause the getting so fast dead...
and the poison too make them  grow faster , is too expensive
the fish is growing too slow..

Can you give me escape from paradise smiley?
i love this gamee smiley

X. Lin
 6. Guest | 22/06/2007 | English
smileyi want the password for tumblebugs. Please!!!
 7. caro2400 | 26/06/2007 | English
Hi There,
I am looking for hints on Escape from Paradise, especially on finding the radio parts. I have 2 to find and am going bonkers looking. Help would be great. Thanks.
 8. Ashlee | 30/06/2007 | English
Fish Tycoon cheats- for linda

Step by step guide to get started successfully:
Drop the starter eggs into Tank 1. Go to the supplies area and buy some common eggs for $160. Drop them into Tank 1 and wait for them to hatch. If you want them to grow up quickly, you can set the game speed to fast, but you'll have to check your fish often to make sure that they are fed. They will grow up in less than 2 hours.

Once they are adults, try to find two fish EXACTLY the same. You can breed them successfully. Their babies will not lose health and die. If you can't find two fish exactly alike, choose two fish that are very similar (the same type of fish - for example Spotanus or Beta). If you breed these, even though their fins might be different, they will probably live to be adults. If you don't get any fish similar enough to breed successfully, you can always start a new game and try again. It's important not to cross breed species early in the game, because they will die and you won't have any money to buy more eggs.

If any of your fish get sick early in the game, you should probably not spend money on medicine until you have extra money. Once your new fish are grown up, you should move them to the selling tank (Tank $), and click the Sell Fish button. You will see the store screen. When a customer buys one of your fish the species, picture and price of that fish will be displayed in the information area below the store.

Keep breeding fish as described above until you have enough money to buy a second tank. Tank 2 will give you more room to breed fish and you will make money faster. Drag some of your fish to Tank 2 and keep breeding the same fish to make enough money to research tank improvements.

Remember to keep making money by breeding fish and selling them. Once you have made enough money to research Fish Environment, you will be able to breed more expensive species of fish.

Magic Fish Combos:

#1. Greenfin Spotanus- Magical Fish of Fertility
Twin-Fin Spotanus + Spined Spotanus

#2. Speckled Leaffish - Magical Fish of Sustenance
Stubby Pigmy + Greenfin Comet
Orange Stickfish + Twin-Fin Beta
Orange Spotanus + Twin-Fin Fruitfish
Crimson Comet + Flagged Bananafish
Oriental Goldbulb + Finless Quicksilver
Spined Fruitfish + greenfin Spotanus
Orange Grouper + Twin-Fin Beta

#3. Crimson Comet - Magical Fish of Curing
Speckled Stickfish + Orange Goldbulb
Oriental Fruitfish + Speckled Carp
Speckled Stickfish + Oriental Goldbulb
Orange Fatfish + Speckled Leaffish
Crimson Leaffish + Crimson Fruitfish
Pink Beta + Flagged Gold Shark
Greenfin Leaffish + Hornet Flashfish
Twin-Fin Beta + Wasp Goldshark
Twin-Fin Pigmy + Wasp Goldshark
Oriental Goldbulb + Speckled Grouper

#4. Oriental Goldbulb - Magical Fish of Growth
Crimson Comet + Orange Goldbulb
Spined Leaffish + Wasp Gold Shark
Speckled Leaffish + Snubbed Fire-Arrow
Golden Goldbulb + Orange Goldbulb
Speckled Leaffish + Pink Goldshark
Greenfin Leaffish + Fanned Fire-Arrow
Flagged Leaffish + Tiger Goldshark
Crimson Grouper + Canary Fire-Arrow
Spined Grouper + Canary Fire-Arrow
Canary Goldshark + Spined Carp

#5. Orange Snooper - Magical Fish of Health
Fanned Stickfish + Stubby Fruitfish
Golden Arrowfish + Canary Fruitfish
Orange Fruitfish + Orange Snout

#6. Wasp Grouper - Magical Fish of Mutation
Oriental Goldbulb + Pink Pigmy
Orange Beta + Pink Comet
Oriental Goldbulb + Pink Beta

#7. Canary Fire-Arrow - Golden Guppy of Isola
Crimson Comet + Fanned Fatfish
Golden snooper + Canary Fatfish
Orange Snooper + Hornet Flashfish
Tiger Stickfish + Speckled Arrowfish
Orange Fruitfish + Canary Fire-Arrow
 9. Ashlee | 30/06/2007 | English
Wednesday 4th July, Saturday 7th July and Sunday 8th July i won't be able to work out the cheats because it's my brithday+ parties then. Also from August 11 for about 4 weeks i'll be away because i'm going to NZ and the school camp.

Thankss,

Ashlee smiley
 10. Guest | 03/07/2007 | English
Can You Help Me With CHeats Of Age Of Castles...I Had A Bi Castle Till I Lost My Saved game AndDon't Want To Do That Big Way Again...Thx
 11. Ashlee | 13/07/2007 | English
ESCAPE  FROM PARADISE CHEATS- for caro2400

RADIO PART LOCATIONS

1: X on ground. Drag a castaway to the X's to dig up the radio part.
2: Push rock in first area over with 4 or more castaways.
3: Right side of lake in second area near waterfall. Go fishing.
4: Crack in ground, second area right of Diner minigame. Cut down tree to reveal.
5: Fish in pond just over bridge in third area.
6: Stare at tiki in grove of trees located in third area.
7: Bottle on beach next to original crash site. Word jumble game.
8: In pond in fourth area south of volcano. It is almost all surrounded by rocks.
9: In 3 tikis between levels 3 and 4. One man and one woman maxed in respective skill.
10: Crab on ground in 4th area. One man and one woman maxed in each skill.
 12. lucylu363 | 15/07/2007 | English
I really need help for Miss Management!

It's the episode where Duncan wants no-one to do work and I keep getting stressed out!

Please help!
 13. linkboy93 | 16/07/2007 | English
Ashlee you're the greatest! smiley
 14. Ashlee | 21/07/2007 | English
I'm so sorry but i couldn't figure out any cheats for age of castles.... I'm so sorry I let you down... smiley
 15. Ashlee | 21/07/2007 | English
TUMBLEBUGS- for ??
Extra Lives:
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. To my knowledge this cheat only works with the full game, on Windows XP.

1 - Look for the file in the Tumblebugs folder that is called tumblebugs.xml (it is in media folder) This is a huge file, so open it with Wordpad instead of Notepad.
2 - Once the file is open, look for this line which is near the top of the file: <lives value="3"> Change "3" to any number of lives that you want (50, for example) and then save the file.
3 - Open the game and when you start a new game you will see that you now have 50 lives to play with.
 16. Ashlee | 21/07/2007 | English
Excactly which number level on Miss Management is it that you're talking about lucylu363?? smiley
 17. Ashlee | 21/07/2007 | English
Sorry if I couldn't get the cheats that you wanted... I tried my best to get them for you.
 18. crista | 22/07/2007 | English
smileythanks for heling ussmileysmiley
 19. Ashlee | 23/07/2007 | English
junkienq: smileythanks for heling ussmileysmiley

It's ok smiley i would like to thank my mum... my dad... my brother... my friends.... HAHAHAHA
 20. Jani | 24/07/2007 | English
Haha, funny! smiley
Next page
You're reading Xiha, the world's number one international community. Click here to sign up and join the crowd!
Login now, or sign up for a new account.
or Connect with:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Reply: say something?The language of this topic is English. My reply language:
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Problems with the text editor? Make sure to use the latest version of your web browser. If you still have problems, you can try using the old text editor: Toggle editor
Upload a photo