1. Playboy | 19/02/2007 | English HOT topic
Virtual Villagers 2 has been released! The new episode, titled The Lost Children continues the epic story of the castaways of Isola.

Explore a new part of Isola: the west shore. All new puzzles, technologies, and island events!

Somewhere in the Pacific, there was a beautiful island, called Isola, where lost villagers made their home. The castaways explored their small part of the island and knew every corner. Only a mysterious cave had not been carefully explored. One day, two intrepid villagers ventured into the dark recesses and discovered an opening behind thick vines. Curious, they pressed through and after falling down slippery rocks and a steep waterfall, they landed on a new part of the island: the west side! They emerged to find they were not alone... children ... dirty, hungry-looking children. Who are they and where are their parents? Uncover more answers about the mysterious native inhabitants of the island. Explore the west shore of Isola!

Features:   
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Raise children who resemble their parents.
- Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
- Build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
- Help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
- Award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
- Care for your weak and sick in a tropical hospital.
- Real-Time: new surprises every time you turn the game on!

Click here to download Virtual Villagers - The Lost Children

2. Mary | 19/02/2007 | English
ITS HERE!!!
 3. bobb121 | 24/02/2007 | English
yay!!!
smiley
 4. stareis | 25/02/2007 | English
anyone know how to get algae eating fish in vv2
 5. ibdebid | 26/02/2007 | English
The way to get algae eating fish is to buy all of the farming technology. Take an adult to the pond and they will see the algae fish. Drop them into the pond, they will take the fish to the ocean. You will have to do this about 7 or 8 times and the ocean will clear up.
 6. qiaoqiaotuo | 28/02/2007 | English
I like this game .It is very interesting
 7. Mary | 09/03/2007 | English
i have learned to hate this game. no idea what i'm doing. original is better.
 8. sweetkisses | 09/03/2007 | English
all of you guys bought  the game? I've played the demo and from that on....im hooked!
 9. loliver1986 | 13/03/2007 | English
Help!!! I cant get past the birds eating my crops. how do I stop the birds from killing everyone by eating all the food?
 10. mikaa | 16/03/2007 | Spanish
esta re bueno el juegoo!!!smiley
jeej espero q sigan disfrutando de todos los juegos,
por q estan re buenossmiley
babazzzzz!
ejej

besottes gardnes
pasen por aca
ubbiar.fotolog.com/rrelokiittaa
besoo
 11. Webmaster | 17/03/2007 | English
Virtual Villagers 2 is now available at XIHA Life! Download the demo and out the Virtual Villagers sequel for free at www.xihalife.com/games/virtualvillagers2! smiley
 12. Emmi | 18/03/2007 | English
Can anybody give me activation code my email-adress is ****************** pleasesmiley
 13. Jani | 19/03/2007 | English
Come on now... you're wasting your time. The unlocking system we use locks the game to a specific computer so nobody can send their code to you (it would be possible to transfer the code to another computer of course, but who would go through the trouble for a complete stranger off of a website?) smiley
 14. bruisin | 02/04/2007 | English
come on!

lets play by the rules here!

theres no need to do that!

we can try out the games until we can buy, and then if we cant.....we still have the free trials, and the great people here!

smiley
 15. deadlyangel24 | 08/04/2007 | English
ooooo lalala
 16. Missa | 31/05/2007 | English
I have green algae growing in the Ocean. How do I get rid of it?smiley
 17. Sandra | 05/06/2007 | English
Someone already answered the question of the Algae in the Ocean.:

ibdebid: The way to get algae eating fish is to buy all of the farming technology. Take an adult to the pond and they will see the algae fish. Drop them into the pond, they will take the fish to the ocean. You will have to do this about 7 or 8 times and the ocean will clear up.
 18. Guest | 17/06/2007 | English
does anyone know where to buy the game????smiley
 19. Guest | 17/06/2007 | English
common sleimbal
 20. Mary | 27/07/2007 | English
ive learned to hate this game again. too slow. too hard. everyone dies before i can do ANYTHING.
Next page
You're reading Xiha, the world's number one international community. Click here to sign up and join the crowd!
Login now, or sign up for a new account.
or Connect with:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Reply: say something?The language of this topic is English. My reply language:
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Problems with the text editor? Make sure to use the latest version of your web browser. If you still have problems, you can try using the old text editor: Toggle editor
Upload a photo