1. bugoiu | 07/08/2009 | English
I like to post here candid pictures of girls that looks like biz bitches or sluts.
and we can comment the outfit and fanezise....

Here comes the first picture....
nice dress and pantyhose at the banquet...smiley
 2. bugoiu | 07/08/2009 | English
and she knows how to show her pantyhosed legs and high heels....
 3. adamas | 07/08/2009 | English
you have a very strange idea about what a slut is
 4. Zuzana | 07/08/2009 | English
It seems to me like this girl broke up with you or refused you and this is your revange.
smiley
 5. Jazz | 08/08/2009 | English
Have you ever heard of the term misogynist? It means woman-hater. You are making a judgement about someone's values purely because you don't like their dress sense. Newsflash: by posting this as a forum topic, you just sound bitter and nasty. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!
 6. Ari | 08/08/2009 | English
Men can be really mean in matters like this. Its shows also how low the mental level can sometimes be. smiley Luckily all men are not this stupid.
 7. Coup de pouce | 08/08/2009 | English
Yeah I agree with the comments above, this girl doesn't look like a slut, she's pretty actually. Hey guys remember to thumb down stupid posts like this one !
 8. Jo Hero | 14/02/2011 | English
I became much interested in
  . I invite u to meeting Egypt and
will I take the cost
hellohero21@yahoo.com
 9. Freddy | 18/01/2013 | English
how old are you you look like my type
You're reading Xiha, the world's number one international community. Click here to sign up and join the crowd!
Login now, or sign up for a new account.
or Connect with:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Reply: say something?The language of this topic is English. My reply language:
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Problems with the text editor? Make sure to use the latest version of your web browser. If you still have problems, you can try using the old text editor: Toggle editor
Upload a photo